Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

On November 30th, 2008 at 3:17am our beautiful baby girl, Elin Rae Duncan, entered this world. She weighs 7 lbs 8 oz and is 20 inches long. We are so grateful that God has given us this precious gift! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support! Enjoy some pictures while we try and get caught up on some sleep.

Elin Rae Duncan
















Leaving for the hospital
















Getting ready for the 20 hour labor
















Some card playing to pass the time
















Stacy came to help and was such a blessing
















The "new" Duncan Family
















Both Families













Gramps and Nana with their granddaughter













Stacy & Elin













Jenni celebrating the end of her pregancy
and gestational diabetes with a bowl of
Lucky Charms and a donut













Our wonderful friends the Krafts from
Wyoming came to see the birth of our baby













Some more pics













































































































































































Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support! We can't wait for all you to meet her!

13 comments:

jake and erin said...

Your daughter is so beautiful - praise God she didn't get Corey's ugly gene.

Lines from Lauri said...

Dear Corey & Jenni,

Elin is beautiful! I am so glad to learn of her safe arrival. Many congratulations to you!!!
Love, Lauri

Kristy said...

Congratulations!!!! Elin is so cute. We are really happy for you. I love the picture Stacy posted on her blog of Jenni, Stacy and Elin because Elin is looking right up at Jenni as if she's saying..."yup, that's my mama!" I hope you are settling in. Having a new baby makes this time of year extra special. Enjoy every minute of it! Sending lots of love your way.

Angie said...

Congratulations Corey and Jenni!!! We are so happy for you. Elin is beautiful just like her parents. I hope our paths cross again so we can meet her.
Love,
The Lechner

Ang said...

congratulations guys, she is gorgeous!

eric and erika said...

She is beautiful. Im so glad she made it here safely. Enjoy the blessing of parenthood!

jake and erin said...

Yay for baby pictures! She is beautiful and I am so glad to hear you are all doing well!
erin

Stacy said...

Those pics are so cute!! I just need to love on that baby! I hope that you get some sleep and I can see you next week. Thanks for letting me be there to share in your deliver. It was such a wonderful experience. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Elin Rae is so beautiful and I know you two will be awesome parents. I am so sorry I did not call while I was home but it seems like each of us was super busy with different things. Keep me posted in how too pray for you other than just the transition into parenthood...


Take care and love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jenni!! I heard about your blog and wanted to come see your beautiful little angel. Elin is ADORABLE! You and Corey look like you are already awesome parents! Congratulations... I'm SO happy for you both!!

Anonymous said...

i love baby elin! she is so tiny! <3 kaitlyn!

Crystal said...

Yea Congrats guys, weve been anxiously waiting for you to post a blog on your little one!!

Amber said...

Oh, she is sooo beautiful! I'm so glad I got to see these pictures and still can't wait to hold little Elin myself. And introduce her to her future husband Jace of course!! Love you guys, , , good job on making a beautiful baby! Enjoy those carbs . . . . :)