Monday, June 12, 2006

A Very Sad Day

Cheyenne Duncan 1/2006-6/12/06
Today was a very sad day in the Duncan household. Our precious puppy Cheyenne died after being hit by a truck tonight. For all of you dog lovers, you know how easy it is to love a dog and to make it part of your family. Even after only having her for a few weeks, we really loved her and she brought us great joy! She had such an awesome personality and was so fun to play with. The thought of not having her around anymore makes us very sad. We will miss our doggy very much. Please pray for us.


Here is a picture of our puppy playing with a ball. Thanks Karissa for buying her some balls! She loved to play with them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO!!! After reading your last post I was thinking that it would be so nice and comforting to have a dog at home, especially in a new place. Sorry for your loss!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry :( Loving my dog I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose her...praying for ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to haer about your puppy. She looked so sweet and playful in her pictures. Look to the Lord for strength. I will be praying for you

Stacy said...

okay, so my first reaction was to laugh. (sorry) just at the irony of it. after you described the crazy drivers it doesn't surprise me. Then it got me thinking, if you can't keep a plant or pet alive then maybe you shouldn't have kids!! j/k. I can't keep a plant alive and I am working on kid #3!!
I really am sorry for your loss!

jake and erin said...

That really sucks Duncans.... Will you get a guard llama instead of dog now?

Brandon and April said...

so sorry!!! we will be thinking of you in your loss! we also have really enjoyed the leftover box of goodies! thanks! we're pr-ing for you.

CCR said...

On a more speculative theological note, is it possible that God has willed that there's room for only ONE dawg in the house?

Thou shalt have no other DAWGS before me.